Dental Implants: A Great Option For Tooth Loss
If you are experiencing tooth loss, dental implants may be a great option for you. Dental implants are a permanent solution that can replace one or more missing teeth. They are made of titanium and look and feel like your natural teeth. Dental implants are a great option for many patients, including those who have lost teeth due to decay, gum disease, or an injury.
The advantages of dental implants
Dental implants are a great option for tooth loss. There are many advantages to dental implants, including:
- They are permanent and can last a lifetime with proper care.
- They preserve bone and prevent deterioration of the jawbone.
- They provide support for dental prosthetics, such as bridges and dentures, making them more stable and comfortable.
- They are natural-looking and feeling.
- They improve eating and speaking.
Are you a candidate for dental implants in Dublin?
If you’re considering dental implants, you might be wondering if you’re a candidate. The answer depends on several factors, including the condition of your teeth and gums, your jawbone density, and your overall health.
At Tuttle Crossing Family Dental, your dentist in Dublin will first evaluate your teeth and gums to make sure they are healthy enough to support dental implants. We will also take X-rays and CT scans to assess the density of your jawbone. Dental implants require a certain amount of bone density to be successful.
Your overall health is also a factor. People with certain chronic conditions, such as diabetes or heart disease, may not be good candidates for dental implants. This is because these conditions can affect healing.
If you are considering dental implants, call us today for a no-obligation consultation to see if they are right for you. And remember, at Tuttle Crossing Family Dental, we are always here to answer any questions you may have about your smile!
Get your dental implants consultation today
- They look & feel like your own teeth
- They’re secure and stable
- A solution that prevents bone loss
- Easy to care for – brush & floss like usual
- They can last a lifetime